New Releases List

Monday, August 14, 2017

Griffins, Wizardry, and Magic Swords

I'm back in the epic fantasy saddle with my new release. Magic swords, wizardry, griffins, dark sorcery -- all the elements of an epic fantasy story. The first book of the new trilogy has already released, and I'm pretty excited about it. The second is done and ready to go, and the last book of the trilogy just went off to my editor.

I can't give exact release dates on the last two books of the series yet, but they'll all be out within a few months, so there won't be long to wait. Meanwhile, I'm launching at only 99¢ to give my readers an early look. After two weeks, it goes to its regular price.

At only a buck, and FREE if you're in Kindle Unlimited, I hope you'll give The Red Sword a shot. As always, I like hearing from my readers, so drop me an email when you're done and let me know what you think.


6 comments:

  1. Hey, I loved reading this book! A question that I have (and you may address it later) is how are you planning on addressing the issues of continuity with characters and their memories of people and events in the dark citadel series?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment. I talk about this in the afterword in the last book. There are a few things that come up. The Dark Citadel is my earliest work (in terms of when I wrote it, not when it was published), and there are some things in those first two books that I'd do differently now.

    I tried to write a cleaner, not quite so convoluted narrative now, and sacrificed a few continuity things for the sake of story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michael,
    You may have thought of this already... Just finish the first book in the Red Sword Trilogy... the thought struck me what about the battle going on inside the sword? Could end with a soul collected by the sword that has the power to summon the Harvester and have the evil or the good souls all removed from the sword changing it’s nature forever

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is there a 3rd series yet? Just finished the dark citadel series and red sword series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd like to know the same! I absolutely loved the dark citadel and the red sword trilogies. In the afterword, there is a hint, that there are ideas for a 3rd series but that this understandably depends on the sales.
      I hope the sales were good, the story deserves it.
      Are there plans for a new series? Best wishes

      Delete
  5. I would like a sequel to the dark citadel

    ReplyDelete