New Releases List

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

The Gates of Babylon Release

I'm excited that book #6 of The Righteous series, The Gates of Babylon, is finally available. I know a lot of my readers have been anxiously awaiting the continuation of the story, and early reviews are very encouraging. The story takes a bit of a new direction and while I felt good about it, I'm also too close to the story to be the best judge. I'm glad to see readers are also connecting.

If you're looking to give The Righteous series a try, the first book is currently only $2.99 for the Kindle. Where's the risk in that? :)

I've been asked a few times about the length of the series. There will be two more volumes. Book #7, Hell's Fortress, is already finished and in edits with my publisher. It has a release date of October and both my agent and editor have been really excited about it, so I'm hopeful my readers will also connect. I'm currently working on the final volume of the series (exciting, but a little sad, too), which I believe will be called Blood of the Faithful. My goal is to bring us in with as strong of an ending as I am capable of writing.

Of course, I won't suddenly stop writing. I have a bunch of other projects to work on, including a couple of historical thrillers, more books in the fantasy series, and hopefully, two more books to turn The Wolves of Paris into a trilogy. I just need a few more readers so I can justify it financially.

No comments:

Post a Comment