New Releases List

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Day Four of the Writing Challenge

They say nothing focuses the attention like a noose around one's neck. The writing challenge is serving that purpose so far. I warmed up on the 31st with a few hundred words, since the opening pages of a new book are so tough. In spite of that, today was the first day that I really felt the words flowing and the first where I didn't reach my goal of 2,000 and immediately stop writing. I only wrote another two hundred words after hitting my minimum, but that was a good sign. 8,900 words so far of book #4, Destroying Angel.


And in other news, I received my contributor copies yesterday from Thomas & Mercer for the first three books of the series. Only a couple more weeks until the release. Having the print copies in hand makes this seem very real.

No comments:

Post a Comment