New Releases List

Sunday, January 29, 2012

The Frozen Wastelands of the North

Scary moment tonight when the car slid backwards down the driveway and almost went over the hill and into the orchard. It was a white knuckle ride and I had to stop and regroup when I finally came to a rest. My car is parked at the bottom of the hill now and I'm not sure how I'm going to get it up without calling the plow guy to sand it.

These are things you don't think about when you're shopping for a house in June.

2 comments:

  1. It sounds scary, but I'm glad to hear that you're alright. Ice is the biggest reason that I'm not a fan of winter. Be careful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps the best strategy is never to buy a house that doesn't have a fully matured coconut palm growing in the yard. :-)

    Seriously, Michael, glad you escaped without injury.

    ReplyDelete